Saturday, May 19, 2012

Watch Thor 2011

Thor (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)

I just had to like, tell you about last night as I was able to watch Thor 2011.
I am an avid fan of fantasy fiction and this
movie did not disappoint.
I highly recommend this for
"tonight we watch movies" night.
Thor has an all-star cast, romance, action,and drama.
Gee, It's like what else can you ask for.

Story Line
It's like the might Thor thinks he is all that
and becuz of his pride Odin kicks him out
of Asgard and he gets sent to Earth.
HA..to live with humans.
Thus the Mighty Thor meets Jane
(Natalie Portman)
and the like fall for each other.
Now it is in my opinion that most women
would love to fall in love with a God.
But I am a guy...
With Natalie Portman...
I think The might Thor fell in love with a goddess.
(LOL..That is my take.duh)
Thorugh his experiences with humans
the Mighty Thor learns a few lessons.
But the question remains
will he learn enought to be worthy
as the leader and successor of Odin?
There is Lots of kewl graphics,
Lots of kickin butt,
with a little humor thrown in.
I like totally encourage all to
watch Thor 2011.

The Thor cast consists of Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman.

Trailer For Thor
You can view the trailer for Thor here thanks to youtube.

Now I gotta like say
those Thor trailers are enough
to motivate me to watch the movie again. LOL
Seriously...I really love this movie.
All in all...if you want a good movie to watch
This is it.

Here are a few other movies that might interest you.


I hope you enjoyed this blog leave a few comments to let everyone know if you like Thor 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment