Friday, February 14, 2014

Another LOTR Gets Me Excited

I know what you are thinking. Or at least I think I do. Not another blog on "Search For Gollum" or one of the other sequels. Hah, I got you fooled. Well sort of. This movie was made to be part of Lord Of The Rings but instead of being a sequel it is a prequel.

Born Of Hope put out by actors at work I found highly entertaining. I highly recommend this movie.
If you enjoyed "Lord Of The Rings" trilogy I am quite sure you will enjoy this movie as well.

You can view IMDB write up on "Born Of Hope" here.

If you wish to get a little taste to see what this movie is like Check out this trailer..



With this being Friday Night and cold outside. Why not kick back and watch it right here
with special thanks to Youtube and ActorsAtWork



Let me know how you like the movie. Drop a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment