Friday, February 14, 2014

I was on the verge, yes, on the verge of deleting this blog. The reason wasn't so much that I do not like movies. Lord only knows, I love movies. My interest in movies are wide spread. I guess my main interest
are primarily fantasy fiction. I also have to say at times erotic movies are quite entertaining. Especially when
I have the right company. Family movies are very entertaining. And comedy or "chic flicks".

The reason I was going to delete it is because I was taking on too much. There were too many things going on in my life. Things kinda mellowed out and I was going to start another one. But...bing,.. the light went on.
I remembered I still had this blog.

So I hope to keep you up with the movies I watch and the movies I want to watch. Stay tuned for the next exciting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment